Yes. Our user-friendly, Internet-based facility management portal will allow you to perform the following actions:
- Check the status of all open and completed work orders
- Approve or cancel proposals as well as ask more questions
- Review the maintenance history of each location, searching by city, state, trade
- Check the status of Project Roll-Outs and Special Projects
- Review scheduled preventative maintenance tasks
- Review the cost of all projects
Yes. Our phones are answered 24/7 by a live CFS project manager, never a call center so that we can respond quicker to the request at hand. We are prepared to handle any type of emergency after-hours service.
CFS Project Management team reviews every project to ensure proper completion. We use scorecards to rate each contractor’s performance based on response time, quality of service, professionalism, cost-effectiveness, and timely submission of required paperwork. We also obtain feedback from the client location manager.
CFS contractor pre-qualification process includes an in-depth review of each contractor’s capabilities, licenses, rates, and insurance coverage, and references.
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Board Up and Glass Replacement
- Door Repairs
- Flooring and Carpet Replacement
- Carpet Cleaning
- HVAC Repair
- Parking Lot Repair and Maintenance
- Snow Removal
- Pest Control
- Store Closing
- Water Diversion
- National Roll Out Projects
- Preventative Maintenance Programs
No, we do not require any contracts so we work hard on every single project to show that our team can add value.
Our team works daily in the following software portals: Service Channel, Officetrax, Corrigo, Big Sky, Ariba, FM Pilot and Verisae.
We utilize a base of sub-contractors to perform the majority of the projects. We do have crews that travel for larger projects and roll outs but it has to make sense for the customer.
We offer 100% complete transparency with our customers. We work to build long lasting partnerships and want our customers to know that they can put their trust in the CFS team.
We manage a wide range of projects. Anything from repairing a light switch or unclogging a toilet to a car driving into a building and needing to secure the space and then put it back to its original condition all the way up to a major remodel or roll out project for numerous sites. Our team is prepared to handle anything that comes our way.